Fool. Me. Once.


Deceit-The action or practice of deceiving someone by concealing or misrepresenting the truth.

*Inhale*
*Exhale*

Beware of the wolf in sheep's clothing.

I've been fooled by your guile, the craft in which you work evokes my mind. I've been warned of your actions by your past, yet I did not listen. Gullibly, I persuaded myself to think that you'd change. You present yourself as a smooth talker, portraying an image that is not of your own.

You've driven me to have a cold unforgiving heart towards you. Yet I do my best not to soil your name among those we share commonalities with. After all I care about the way I present myself. You give little thought to that, having always been the fool.

But stay woke
Niggas creepin'
They gon' find you
Gon' catch you sleepin' (oh)
Now stay woke
Niggas creepin'
Now don't you close your eyes
*Childish Gambino-Redbone*


Damn, I've been wanting to get that off my chest for a long time. I'm not tired of smiling and remaining level headed while others gloat about. But bitterness, anger and silence have a way of decaying a sober mind. 

I've been in amazement to the lengths you have gone. 

Still somehow surprised at a pattern you've presented me time and time again.

I try to find the good in all. 

Reality? There is none in you...well for our matter.

And that's okay. 

Fool me once, shame..on..you.







 
 





 
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Light

Welcome!

Racking my mind ALL FUCKING NIGHT FOR YOU ALL.