The Absence of Affection


Absence of Affection

**Love doesn’t hurt you. It’s the actions of others while under the guise of love that fucks you all up.**

We’re cold to one another, we anger easily, and we can barely communicate without an argument. We grow colder, we pull away from one another, we aren’t happy. Sure we’ve had great moments together. But the moments aren’t enough for affection to return.

We’re absent and we’ve withdrawn.

Shit that hurts.

The complete nonexistence or lack of, that is the definition of Absence. There’s nothing there, it doesn’t exist. Not much beats the horrible feeling of picking up on absence of someone else. Especially if the absent one, is someone you love.

“When love suddenly leaves it’s as though all the light in the world goes black and you’re left fumbling in the dark searching for a candle to shine on your heart.”
-Johnny Ox
  


 Open up.

 **Kanye West- FML**
Revealing the layers to my soul, my soul
The layers to my soul
Revealing the layers to my soul

Ugh, trying to piece together something in my mind that isn’t translating to paper. I can’t force this content it has to flow. It’s pure and honest. I've given every part of myself so far, but the deeper I go it's a tad bit challenging  

Or...

Maybe the emotional feeling of absence is just that, inexplicable. Absence can't be explained, you just know it when you feel it. The emptiness felt is indescribable.  

My foolish wish is for us to never feel Absence. The reality is at one or multiple points in life we will come to this feeling. Know and remember it's not the end.

How could
you think
you are weak. 
When everytime
you break,
you come back
stronger 
than before.  
R.M. Drake


Well I plan on posting another today sometime to keep up with daily entries! 
 
I hope I was of some help.

Peace, peace, peace


Comments

  1. The only way to combat absence is to add value. Your blog is adding value, great job.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Light

Welcome!

Racking my mind ALL FUCKING NIGHT FOR YOU ALL.