Light

Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning. 
Psalms 30:5 

How many nights will I cry in silence? My pain feels the same in the morning. Nothing's changed, my mind is a full of chaos and clutter and I seek solace but comfort eludes me. 

There's no escape. 

There's even no peace to be found when I lay my head. 

Dreams consume my peace of mind, afraid to sleep because I replay what happened over and over again. Constant nightmares bring me out of my sleep with tears among my face and fits of rage as I deal with the disbelief. 

I slowly drown, I'm suffocated by my thoughts.
 I feel there's nothing left inside me. 
I collapse and call for help yet no one answers. 
I'm alone. 

The pain of reality. 


What used to be unbreakable
I thought this bond will never break
But nothings permanent in life 
All except for change 
Stephen Marley- Now I Know 

Through everything I remained. 
Through everything you remain.

My joy eventually came. 

Yours will too. 

Don't put a time limit on it. Allow yourself to be. Allow yourself to mourn during times that it's appropriate. 

Feel and be as you are designed to do so. 

Always remember in the end, your light will come. 

I hope I was of some help today. 

Peace, peace, peace. 

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping in and taking the time to read.

      Delete
  2. I try so desperately to renew my mind daily, to make Gods word work for me. To bring every word in Scripture to create a story for me.
    My first thought and pondered question is when I asked God to heal me. His response is do I trust him to be my God as I am his "PECULIAR PEOPLE". And it's I AM; look in the mirror so are you.
    There are so many reasons why we should live in the world, but don't be of it. So many reasons why we should gird our tongues. Life and death is in the power of the tongue.

    There are times when God speaks through dreams, rather good or bad there is something he is showing us. Mentally we must fight through
    the valley of the shadow of death and find the answer. There you will find your peace.

    There are times where your answer comes from the one who is stable and loves you with that Agape love.

    Even when it comes through children. OUT OF THE MOUTH OF BABES.

    I love you 4 Life. Your like my own.

    Stay strong and continue to press..

    Grunkle...

    RaDiCal NaTioN

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome!

Racking my mind ALL FUCKING NIGHT FOR YOU ALL.